Thursday, July 28, 2011

regret

Despite a vow to live a life sans regret, I wish I hadn't vented as I did last time. While I remain incredibly critical of my writing, this forum is not a place I planned to engage in polemic.

So, what does any of that mean?

I vented, I was frustrated, I let things get to me, and that is not who/what I intend to be. I have found that anger is a pretty wasteful emotion. It is bad for me, and bad for others. I have been working on putting anger aside. Venting about the bad decisions made by politicians is a waste of time and effort. Remember, I don't proselytize. I don't think anyone is going to change because I ranted about their bad behavior. At work, I have let a few situations affect me, my day, my attitude, and that has been counterproductive as well. I love my work, I enjoy what I do, I cannot let small things ruin that for me, and it is always the small things...

If you are someone who reads this, or someone who just happened upon it, I don't want you to draw any conclusions from the last post. That guy obviously has some issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment